As you know, Arden and Santa didn't exactly "hit it off" last week...so unfortunately there wasn't much time for sharing her wishlist with the jolly old fella! I told her not to worry though, because I'm sure he reads my blog... ;)
So Santa, here's what our good little girl is hoping for this year.
And don't be too overwhelmed...Gigi, Grandma & I will help you out too!
1. KidKraft Retro Kitchen - I'm not sure who's going to be more excited about this...Arden or me?!
2. Juniorbeads - Arden loves to wear my jewelry, so I know she's going to be pumped about a necklace of her own! Thanks Erin (and Lex!) for this recommendation!
3. Thermos - Arden will surely feel like a big girl with this new cup :)
4. Pots & Pans - Maybe she can start making dinner for us?!
5. PBK Kitchen Appliances - I think these are going to be a big hit as Arden is totally fascinated by our kitchen appliances.
6. Winter Hat & Gloves - I just can't resist...
7. Homemade Apron - Don't worry Santa, I think Grandma's got this one covered!
8. Books - Our little reader is a big fan of Sandra Boynton AND bellybuttons, so this will surely be a new favorite!
9. Little People Farm - Arden's in love with the LP nativity scene that my sister got her last year, so I know the farm will be no different. Baby Jesus might even get to make a few visits to the barn ;)
10. iPad Case - It's pretty much a Christmas miracle that our iPad has survived the last 15 months. It's long overdue for some extra security!
11. Mini Backpack - This will be the perfect bag for Arden to take to the gym nursery and to church. I can hardly wait to see her wearing it!
12. Magna-Doodle - Let the drawing begin! I'm thinking this might be a nice distraction during our 11 hour trip home too?? (Thanks Natasha...I got this idea from our gift exchange!)
13. Big Hugs Elmo - I will almost certainly regret this decision...but if you could see Arden's face every time we pass this guy at Target, you would want her to have one too :)
14. Melissa & Doug Felt Food - What's a kitchen without food?! And I've heard great things about these felt sets from Melissa & Doug.
15. French Bulldog PJs - Arden can always use new PJs--especially those of the Hazel variety! :)
And after seeing Hudson's wish list, I had to make just one addition...the Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner. Arden LOVES our vacuum so much (clearly, she did not get this from me!) that she cries when I turn it off. I can't even imagine how excited she'd be to have one of her own!!!
Well that's all I've got for today...time to go finish my shopping! Ha!